Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Good resource for used OEM parts

29K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  denierlexiese 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Car-parts.com is great...
if the sellers could ever get back to you..

josh, hit me up, wondering whats goin on...

#9 ·
I was wondering if anyone had tried buying from car-stuff.com

if so, how was the buying experience? (Ordering process, payment process online and delivery duration/time)

I wanted to check with you guys as I plan to buy some Optima Car Battery for my Subaru Forester. (Please check the link for better visualization or further information)

Honestly, this is my first time buying online and there goes the reluctance and unfamiliarity with the entire process.

:newbie:

#10 ·
For new part these are the best sites i have found

OEM + Aftermarket - PerfectRun Japan parts | JDM parts | Japanese aftermarket high performance car parts
OEM - Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com
JDM OEM - Amayama Trading - Genuine Parts for Japan Used Imports - Amayama Trading

*Note for OEM i always pull out the factory service manual and circle the parts i need and forward to any Nissan Dealer to obtain Nissan part numbers.

I personally hunt local scrap yards for missing parts

#13 ·
Car-parts.com that you suggested is a good site to look at for replacing car parts. Another great site where you can find used parts at half the price of new ones is Used Auto Parts: Used Car Parts, Truck Parts, Used Engine & Transmission - Buy & Sell whenever I want used parts for my Nissan, I pay them a visit. I have visited many sites but I got genuine OEM certified parts at an economical price from this site. They also offer a warranty on all parts sold.

#14 ·
We carry a lot of new replacement parts at different budget, both Aftermarket and OE-cetrified.
You can look up a part and see available quality levels with prices. Pretty much all of them are returnable and covered by warranty.
If you install something on your own we can get diagrams and tech support if you need.
http://www.carid.com/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.