• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Still trying to decide on a wheel lol, i keep changing my mind everytime i find more pics

I came across some pics of my original choice, LE37Ts, but in gold on a black Z and it looks HOT!!!

But do u think gold wheels are too try hard STi?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its pink dude

my sig pic is just an illusion :shiftdrive:

true about the door handles, but against the gold brembos its a nice match. I really like em, just a bit concerned about the whole Subaru issue

·
Registered
88 Posts
When you do buy some new wheels, I'll help you get rid of your stock 35th anniv wheels. I'll be glad to do YOU the favor of taking them off your hands. Just remember Im doing this becuz Im such a nice guy and I want to help YOU make space in the garage. LOL

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol 24boosted, are u in Aus?

I was planning on keeping them an alternating every now and then coz i like the Ann wheels too, but if the price is right.......

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by shezzzhot@Aug 21 2005, 01:00 PM
I think it will look really nice if you make the door handles black as well. That way the silver from the doors isn't taking away from your gold look.
[snapback]147643[/snapback]​

I think the same, black out the door handles and go for the gold wheels! They make my wheels in gold! :wink: :irock:

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
I think gold rims would look good on black or white cars. I thought it'd be OK on silver, but in hindsight its not. Lucky I didn't buy Top Secret coloured TE37s...

If your car was blue, getting gold rims would be far too Subaru.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
I will be getting gunmetal TE37s for my Platinum Z33.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
17x8.5 front (+30) and 17x9.5 rear (+35, maybe +28 if they'll fit)

One of the guys from another forum can get Rays wheels on group buy. He said something about getting them in custom offsets too, but since not all of them are multi-piece wheels that seems unlikely.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Originally posted by TPIACE@Aug 21 2005, 03:47 PM
lol 24boosted, are u in Aus?

I was planning on keeping them an alternating every now and then coz i like the Ann wheels too, but if the price is right.......
[snapback]147689[/snapback]​

hey sam, how much did you have in mind for the anniversary rims? with tyres or no tyres?

cheers
owen

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
not sure Owen. make me an offer in pm if you're interested

theyll be sold with tyres. The tyres have 4300kms on them atm, and will have around 6-7K by the time im ready to take them off

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Sam:

Go for the bronze/gold wheels.... they will suit your car better because your car is black... I kept on telling des about it, but he likes the silver one instead.. but I reckon a set of bronze colour rims on a black z always looks **** sexy and nice (Combo)!

cheers,

richie

1 - 20 of 27 Posts