Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Wow I cant wait to see the outcome of this one. Those are some Huge rims too. What size are those tires 335's? Keep us updated on this and also welcome to the board!

·
Registered
806 Posts
>>Wow I cant wait to see the outcome of this one. Those are some Huge rims too. What size are those tires 335's? Keep us updated on this and also welcome to the board!

345s!!!

Nice pics mazzoo, you've got some big ones my friend.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by NismoKid@Jul 6 2004, 04:27 PM
>>Wow I cant wait to see the outcome of this one. Those are some Huge rims too. What size are those tires 335's? Keep us updated on this and also welcome to the board!

345s!!!

Nice pics mazzoo, you've got some big ones my friend.

Thanks guys. The back tires are 345's and the front are 285's

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I cried...you've got cojones my friend. I would never do that to a new car! But you have vision and I salute you. Nice pics, wheels and garage! Good luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Zxrage@Jul 6 2004, 07:39 PM
That is freaking huge!!!  What size are your rear rims and what is the offset?

The back wheels are 19x12 and the front are 19x11. I don't remember the offset. Let me find the info on the wheels and I will give you the offset.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Jul 7 2004, 09:46 AM
OMG I could never see Lucy like that!  I'd have nightmares  Can't wait to see what the end result looks like!  Good Luck!

Thanks it was is hard to see the car like that but I know it will come out looking good. The worst thing is that I have not driven the her in about three months.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Haha. Now that's bad. I can usually do a day or two cause I have to give her up when I go visit my friends in NYC. Only once has she been to the city, and that was under extreme circumstances

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
You have balls of steel man. Your car looked pimp in that first pic, and I'm sure it'll look even better after you're done. I don't think I could go 3 months without my Z, and I know I couldn't watch them cut it like that. Hope everything comes out great!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
It Seriously looks like an episode from chop, cut, rebuild. I will be very interested to see the curviture of the fenders after all of the grinding on the welds. What is the timeframe for completion of this project?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Zxrage@Jul 8 2004, 04:20 PM
It Seriously looks like an episode from chop, cut, rebuild.  I will be very interested to see the curviture of the fenders after all of the grinding on the welds.  What is the timeframe for completion of this project?

Mid August

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Dont they already make WBK for the Z? Coulda swore I saw one for it. Seems like you mighta saved yourself a lot of trouble...unless you like those big DIY jobs. Oh well, as long as you're having fun.

In the mean time...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts