Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's to do there off hours.

Hope to meet up with some bay area peeps and have some fun!

Z-Ya there.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
There's lots to do here, Max. Blackhawk over in the East Bay has a cool car museum.

A zillion good restaurants....Speed Ring in Millbrae(?) if you like to Kart.

Sony Metreon downtown...movies, restaurants, shops. Ferry (not fairy) Building at the end of embarcadero has a cool Farmers' Market Tues. & Sat. a.m., if you're looking to eat cheap/fresh/mingle with the locals.

Teatro Zinzano for dinner & a show, if you've got someone to impress.

Anything specific you're lookin for hit me @ [email protected] for a quick response.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You sound like you know all the haps. I'll be down by the ports on both sides of the bridge.

The musuem, kart races and the farmers market (love those) sound great. I may be stuck there on the 4th but will probably be working schedule isn't firmed up yet. If not what is the place to be on the 4th?
Safe and Sane of course I am fun but not a big drinker.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Metreon is on the corner of 4th and Market. One thing sucks about Frisco PARKING!! expect to pay 10 bucks or drive around for 45 minutes to park your nice Z in some alley!!!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I usually just pay to park. It's cheap insurance. There's a big garage betw. 4th & 5th on mission st... close to the metreon.

The best place to be in SF for the 4th. is anywhere in a boat...best place to see the 'works. Failing that, there's a crushing crowd at Market St. & the Embarcadero...Went last year & the crowd was just too much...don't like feeling as if I could be stampeded over @ any moment....but man, what a party! BTW -the closer it gets to darktime, the more effed up it'll be to get downtown & find parking. Side streets feeding into market were blocked by the po-po last yr...

You can e- me @ [email protected] for a quicker reply...or call me @ 510-684-6494 if you're local & need info.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks,

I will keep all of this contact info handy. Do they shoot the "works" over the South side of the water? I have my schedule and I do work a 12 hour shift on the 4th.... bummer.

I will still see it though. I will be down by here..

http://www.zpub.com/sf/thepoint/point-h.html

Can't get much closer to the water eh?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts