Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think this car is Ghetto??The owner of this car called my car and several others Ghetto at a recent show and I just wanted your opinions on this..350Z base with cloth interior and 20"CHROME SPINNERS and sticker graphics with the guy's name in place of the 350z trunk emblem..PS the guy calls himself "Champagne" and his plate says Da GR8 1...

AAAAIGHTTT!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Its nice minus the spinners and stickers.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Well Julian, this guy def. has his head up his posterior. If your car is ghetto, then I am the queen of sheeeeeba!!! You know this, but I think your Z is just amazing. And Doug LOVES your Z, and Doug doesn't give out compliments freely either....whatever that dude is on is seriously affecting his judgement.

I don't think his Z is ghetto, those SPINNERS are whack, and I would NOT put my NAME on the Z anywhere....ESPECIALLY ON THE OUTSIDE....Maybe Lucy's name, but not my own...he might as well put a type R sticker beside that champagne sticker...

Why do you attract the haters? They need to just keep their stinkin mouths shut as far as I am concerned. My momma always says "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all."

Dude is just jealous of ya!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
It's ghetto booty! I agree with Dave. Lose the wheels and stickers AND the plate. When I lived in Montreal, my Z32 was registered in NY with personalized plates: SmoothZ. Not "I am Padishah Emperor of the Known Universe, bow to my will..."

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
YES julian!! if it has spinners its GHETTO!! i cant stand those things, they have got to be the silliest rims i have ever seen

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
That car's awesome except for the spinners, the name thing, the stickers, and his name on the back, and his license plate. Nice front lip though!

Julian your car is way better... don't even dignify this prick.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
YEh. What's with the escalade leftovers anyway?...

& I've already weighed in on the stickers: no $ponsor, no sticker; no contingency; no $ticker.

No performance or safety enhancement, not on my car.

Once again: These cars don't need all that 'stuff' to look good!

Tell ho(me)boy get a Civic. It matches his attitude.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts