Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting tired of the my350z site crashing . G35driver....no one post much there . Hope this site is better and keeps growing . Ive learned alot from all the Z and G people about modding the car . As of right now the G35 still runs but has been sitting with a broken piston and is awaiting new pistons , rods, and cams . I hoping that SGP racing in Houston will get started on a short block this week [ waiting on the rods ] I been getting rreally antsy not having the car . Yesterday was 75 and sunny and I really wanting to drive it .I even started it up and let it Idle and miss fire in the garage , just so I could hear it...lol

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by wnt1bd@Oct 25 2004, 01:37 PM
Always looking for more info on G35's. Thanks for the site!

:welcome: So do you have one yet?

I've heard rumors of a S/C G35c cruising around my 'hood but have yet to see it. Guess I don't get out enough. Need to start getting more groceries in the Z...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well since you give a ****....I am ordering mine next Thursday November 4th. '05 6MT Slate Loaded. Can't wait..then I will recieve it late january to early Feburary.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JTS2005 ..... that avatar.....mmmm...is something else..l thought mine was goofy ....lol :yourock:

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
g35s are more than welcome.. i have put a few spotted cards on them.. they are 85% the same as our car anyways..

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by booger@Oct 25 2004, 09:08 PM
JTS2005 .....  that avatar.....mmmm...is something else..l thought mine was goofy  ....lol :yourock:

its the guy from team america, world police: the puppet movie!!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
thats right nismo!! hey g35 owners i know i have stated thsi but spread the word about the G35 forum we started for you guys.
thx
jaysen

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Oct 26 2004, 09:16 AM
So booger, what's the story on your broken piston what WERE you doing????  Details!!!  Good luck hope you get that pretty G back on the road soon!!!

I was at the track .Had run a 12.97 @108 a half hour earlier . Temp was dropping and was about 55 . I got about 100 yards from 1/4 mile mark .It missed fired and started sputtering . Next day we stuck a scope in the #4 cyclindar and you could see the edge of the cyl. was broken off [ring land ] . The spark plug had lost its gap from the detonation

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeesh. Well, I'm staying away from forced induction since I've read all the horror stories.

Ajay <- 6mt.net member and g35driver member, happy to join the 350z-tech site (which is FAST and nice, and seems like a nice crowd too!)

2004 Brilliant Silver G35 Sedan, no major mods yet (just a k&n filter & window tint so far).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Newbie here... just checking in

·
Registered
17 Posts
you talking to me? thats REDEFINED :clap: good job :jk: nice to meet ya

1 - 20 of 31 Posts