Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That was cool! Danke schon.

BTW, helmets? Wee don't need no steenkin' helmets!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Originally posted by Sidewinder@Oct 25 2004, 10:13 AM
Hya!

Here´s the vid:
I know u can´t understand what they say, but  :db: :nana:... ...I can  :lol:

THANKS for sharing that video!
I could have easily done without the German voice over narration regardless if I could understand what he was spewing out or not. Who really cares what he thinks about the Z actually? However, it is what it is. I would certainly put much more credibility into the personal opinion statements offered by real owners. At least "WE" have a genuine interest and investment in that beautiful machine.
Aside from that, it's a great video to watch. Who could ever hate seeing a 350Z taking those twisties? RIGHT?

:shiftdrive:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by frankmusic+Oct 28 2004, 01:26 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Sidewinder
@Oct 25 2004, 10:13 AM
Hya!

Here´s the vid:
I know u can´t understand what they say, but  :db: :nana:... ...I can  :lol:

THANKS for sharing that video!
I could have easily done without the German voice over narration regardless if I could understand what he was spewing out or not. Who really cares what he thinks about the Z actually? However, it is what it is. I would certainly put much more credibility into the personal opinion statements offered by real owners. At least "WE" have a genuine interest and investment in that beautiful machine.
Aside from that, it's a great video to watch. Who could ever hate seeing a 350Z taking those twisties? RIGHT?

:shiftdrive:

Dude *lol*, my english is too bad, to understand what u wrote :biggrin: .

But, I gave u the vid to look, because u all know the Z is a good car ^^, and we don´t care what a german idiot say about the Z.

P.S.: They said only good things about the Z.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Holy sh#!*, my english is really bad, I´ve a lot probs with the time^ :lame: .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts