Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

241 - 260 of 271 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Premium here is just over $4 a gallon. It's gone down in the past week or more. I'm afraid to fill up the Z.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I bought gas on Sunday for $3.99 a gallon. The next day it dropped a few cents. I hope this is a good sign because I seriously thought gas was heading towards $5 a gallon.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Regular just broke 150yen here per liter, last saw it yesterday 155¥ so thats about 6.20$ a gallon

·
4,328 Posts
Regular just broke 150yen here per liter, last saw it yesterday 155¥ so thats about 6.20$ a gallon
Yoshi,

What in the **** does your sig translate to? Google translates it as:
"Decided on a fun car Tenjan:angry:! ! ! ~Arms within the tree."
Which, of course, makes no **** sense.

-RZ

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
How did you translate those 'boxes?' :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
$3.89 for premium; $3.55 for regular in Pass, but on the other end of the coast, $3.39 for regular in Pascagoula.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Yoshi,

What in the **** does your sig translate to? Google translates it as:
"Decided on a fun car Tenjan:angry:! ! ! ~Arms within the tree."
Which, of course, makes no **** sense.

-RZ
lol It's just a quote from Initial D.
Itsuki Takeuchi (武内 樹) said in a certain response "no, cars are fun by definition, **** it"

It's just google, they dont translate slang or such. Same for english slang into other languages :\

·
Registered
31 Posts
My job in the Marines has me working at a little store where we sell gas. It is going down to 3.569 for 93 here in SC.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Down to $3.49 for 93 here in Youngstown. Idiots on the National news are saying it's dropped so much in the last two weeks that it's like a tax break for the middle class.

REALLY???!!! :angry:

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Yesterday, I paid $3.59 a gallon for 91.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Just paid $3.92 today. I'm wondering why all gas prices (different octanes) go up when I believe they only replenish one tank at the station? I mean, don't they have different tanks for each octane type? If so, then one would be lead to believe that gas prices shouldn't always go up or down together depending on supply and demand.

·
Registered
8 Posts
in the UAE(United Arab Emirates) we have 95 & 98 octane(RON measuring standard).
I dont know the price of the 95, but 98 octanes costs 0.51 US dollars/liter.

i filled up my tank from reserve and it costed me a little under $30

good times :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Gas bumped up another 18 cents per gallon here. Seems like it just keeps increasing instead of staying steady. All because of a little conflict that somehow affects the flow of oil thousands of miles away. :dunno:

241 - 260 of 271 Posts