7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Georgians where you at?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by 2003z@Oct 19 2004, 09:24 PM
you know I'm here,  btw, I'm off every sunday next month for the diff cover install!

Let me know. We can help each other out getting it installed.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Shout out to all the frenzy folks! I swear 90% of that board is from Georgia :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys. I just signed up and am looking to purchase a Z Roadster in the near term. I am interested in finding someone locally who has a turbo or SC setup. Anyone?

I currently have a Mallett 435 (www.mallettcars.com) C5 and once it is sold, I think I will be looking for a Z.

-GT

·
Registered
2 Posts
You ask a good question. The Vette is not a normal Vette. It is a Mallett 435 which is better suited for track use than driving around town. With the less than ideal quality of area roads, it could incur serious damage on just about any trip. I am looking for a car that I can have fun with and not have to constantly worry about. Also, I prefer a many aspects of imported cars over the domestics.

With all of that being said, the Mallett is incredible. It came with a 500HP rating and produces well over that. The power is unbelieveable. Mallett also goes even further to create a perefctly balanced car with the Penske suspension, transmission upgrades, and braking. The car that is currently in my garage competed as part of Team Mallett in 2000 and has a bit of "extra" work done to it.

When do you guys get together? I will bring it out sometime. I just moved up to Woodstock.

Pics / specs of it are here:
http://www.wiedeman.com/test/mallett/

-GT

·
Registered
46 Posts
Originally posted by Mikey@Oct 24 2004, 09:43 PM
I'm from Peachtree City GA south of ATL

Were pretty close, I live in Jonesboro (Clayton County). About less than 30 min drive and I used to work there and in Newnan... can't say I have seen a Z in those parts that I can remember. I do see alot of rice LOL :biggrin:

Jon

·
Registered
22 Posts
Reporting for duty ... from Villa Rica, GA. What sup!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts