Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what was going on this past weekend, but it seems like the pandemic is bringing out the crazies and one even involves a G35 coupe. Here's an story from my hometown in Denver, CO that got a lot of airtime on the local media. Here's a link with a video:

Road rage, crash leads to shooting on I-70 in Denver, police say (thedenverchannel.com)

Apparently the driver of this G35C was part of a pack of drifters who stopped traffic on a four-lane highway (I-70), so they could pull donuts and other stunts. The video shows a G35C spinning around eastbound and hitting a truck square in the grille . What we don't see is the drivers of both vehicles getting out and the truck driver pulling out a shotgun and emptying both barrels into the Infiniti! Nobody was in the G35C at that point, but this kind of pandemic road rage has escalated to new highs (or lows). The shotgun wielding truck driver took off, and police are still searching for him. The news report seems to indicate the G35C owner/driver was arrested at the scene.

Comments?

·
Super Moderator
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No more local updates on this road rage case after a week. I wonder what charges get filed against the G35C driver? Also, curious about how much damage would be done to the interior from two shotgun blasts?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts