Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a while since I posted, but I've still been lurking around. While the weather is nice and Nissan is replacing my tires at my next oil change, I've been having a bit of fun. It occured to me it would be really cool to be able to have a gauge that shows the G forces and the direction they are coming from. This also may be helpful for tracking your car, if you can experiment on when your tires will break loose at what force. I know there are things you can get that do this, but I want something more like a gauge that is always on.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I believe it was car and driver that was test driving a new GM car with On-Star and while they were going though the slalom the On-Star operator came on and asked if they were in an accident. They later found out that the On-Star unit has a G-force sensor and they had tripped it in the slalom course. That is the only G-force sensor I have heard of.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 24boosted@Aug 20 2005, 02:00 PM
Check this out.

http://www.gtechpro.com/
[snapback]147446[/snapback]​

Yes, this is what I was looking for, for the most part anyway. Would be nice if they had different styles. I kinda wanted something I could put on my A pillar, I guess I can always put it in my nav hole. It has all the tech infomation I was after though. Not bad for 2 or 3 hundred.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Originally posted by z_man46@Aug 21 2005, 08:20 PM
I made a similar type G-Sensor for my Senior Project @ A&M.  It's pretty cool!
[snapback]147766[/snapback]​

All I can say is "w...o...w."

(I just couldn't control my sarcastic humor. LOL)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts