Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I bet he weighs at least 150 lbs. less than Dad. Does that mean his 1/4 mile time is about 2/10s quicker than Dad's? LOL

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
What???????????

Your little kids can't ride with you in CO? I'm in CA. I got a passenger side air-bag cut-off switch, and my 6-year-old rides in my Z all the time.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
The law in PA is the same, no kids up front till they are 12. They even have to be in a child seat till they are 8 years old. That law just passed last year--imagine being a 7 year old out of a carseat for 2 years and being told you have to ride in a carseat again.....how humiliating! My friend has 3 kids. She has a 1 1/2 year old, a 4 year old and a 7 old. She had to go and get a new/different car/SUV b/c she could have 2 kids in carseats in her old car, but couldn't fit 3 back there. LAME! But, the safetey of the children is what they are protecting so you really can't bit** about it.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
First they force us to get explosive devices in our cars called "air-bags". In the name of safety. Then they say our kids can't ride in the front seat because airbags might kill them.

No ones life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by Richard 350z@Apr 14 2004, 01:12 PM
What???????????

Your little kids can't ride with you in CO?  I'm in CA.  I got a passenger side air-bag cut-off switch, and my 6-year-old rides in my Z all the time.

I sometimes take my 4 year old for rides but don't feel at ease. Don't know what I would do if something happened to her so we don't do it often.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts