Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my stereo installed and for some reason my tail lights would not come on with my head lights. My brake lights work and head lights but not the parking lights the fuse was blown in the fuse box behind the battery some people don't know about but it's blown three 10 fuses in a row and i'm out anyone know the cause?

:helpsmilie:

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
does it do this when the stereo is turned off also? yes or no it sounds like they wired something wrong.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, when the stereo is turned off also.

By the way Toykilla was wondering since you live in Ft.Worth if you are going on the Texas Stampede in February I think it's a huge ride with G's and Z's starts in Kerville this year. My car club is going to be a sponsor so if you are interested I will send some info your way.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
I am interested.. Who installed the stereo. Do you know if they just used a connector plug? Or did they do any splicing?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cartoys in Austin... from some forum information I think maybe they missed a ground or something I'm supposed to take it in tomorrow morning for them to work on the problem.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
if the problem occurred after they installed the stereo, then chances are they goofed somewhere.. hope they can resolve it quickly for you

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is the information on the ride it's a weekend event would love to get some people from the board involved to meet. Should be some good times:

http://www.rbtexasstampede.com/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts