Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my security system and indicator (red) light no longer functions. My guess is that this is a fuse issue. There are two fuse boxes in the Z: one adjacent to the battery and one to the left of the clutch (or brake) on the wall panel.

Since I have a diagram of the fuses next to the battery and do not see it there, I'm guessing it's in the driver-side compartment. But I have no diagram in this one. Anyone know which one it is?

·
Registered
655 Posts
The Security System is part of the Body Control Module (BCM). The BCM receives battery power through fuze 18 (second row, 7th from the left) and accessory power (key in ACC or ON) through fuze 6 (top row, 6th from the left). The security indicator lamp receives battery power through fuze 19 (second row, 8th from the left).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Security System is part of the Body Control Module (BCM). The BCM receives battery power through fuze 18 (second row, 7th from the left) and accessory power (key in ACC or ON) through fuze 6 (top row, 6th from the left). The security indicator lamp receives battery power through fuze 19 (second row, 8th from the left).
Thanks karlh. I will check them out later today for a break and see if I can replace them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you modify your stock security system?
No, it's all stock. I have yet to find some daylight free time to get a good look @ this. It would be nice if it's just a fuse. I'm way passed warranty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts