Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alot people give me compliments on my new Z (and my other Z when it was alive). The funny part is almost always, they say that they are getting one too (whether ture or not).. Just something that i noticed..

also, most people think it is turbocharged with a 3.0L engine ??

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by Hugo1669@Jul 2 2004, 01:13 PM
I always get the ,"Mr Moneybags" , Little do they know is that they paid more for their mini-van.

this is very tru, people think that if you own a Z your automatically rich!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
People always tell me they test drove one. Or that they want one. But no one's ever told me that they have one.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Funny I have only had one lady tell me she was going to test drive one that night. No one else says any of that stuff to me. Granted, I find that a lot of guys are intimidated to come up to me and ask Q's about my Z. They just look from afar. If they do come up to me they ask q's like

uhh duurrrrrrr is that car fast? yukyukyuk how fast have you been in that there car? rrrrrrrrmmmmmmm what kinda drivin machine is that there vehickkkle???

Basically the only intelligent questions I get from men about my Z are the ones that the honda boyz next door ask.!!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Almost every question I have gotten has been how fast does that thing go as in top speed. There are so many other better questions to ask about. Also everyone assumes I am rich because of it.
I do get the "I am probably going to get one of those" or "my husband wants one of those" when they know they will never get one.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I miss driving mine every day. Yesterday I saw a PPW with the tag n2nbb (in 2 ???). I just looked over from the nasty Pathfinder and the guys just kinda laughed. Little did they know that mine was safe at home.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by SCDOO 2@Jul 2 2004, 03:37 PM
I miss driving mine every day.  Yesterday I saw a PPW with the tag n2nbb (in 2 ???).  I just looked over from the nasty Pathfinder and the guys just kinda laughed.  Little did they know that mine was safe at home.

LOL Toni, I have often thought of making up a sign to hold up that says "My Z is at HOME" when I am with Doug, for the off chance that I run into one! Ghetto? Yes, for sho, but it would be sooooooo funny!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts