Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanna see if your here... I got a Black Z with 20s. Looking for the Silver Z that was crusing with me this morning hanging around 112mph..... :shiftdrive: ....on the way to Stamford.... had fun this morning.. just wanted to say watsup if ya here!!!! :goodtimes:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by joe c@Aug 26 2005, 10:32 AM
Doing 100+ in CT?  You're gonna need soap-on-a-rope if they nail you.
[snapback]149583[/snapback]​

I ran from a cop once on the Merrit.. I got away.... i got to my exit before he came around the turn, so he didnt see me get off... I saw him fly by as i was already on the local street... it was funny...

*NOTE* I do not run from the cops normally nor do i condone running from the police. I only went for it because i was sooooo far ahead that there really was no way he would have caught me unless i pulled myself over and waited for him.

I do not want to become a "BAD MAN'S BOYFRIEND" so i normally take it easy and dont speed too much, but today when the silver Z came up quick it was time to play!!

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Nice run-in. I had a black porsche carrera with striaght pipes do a fly-by on me last night on Northern blvd, but I couldn't play.. I was on a first date and I don't usually scare the **** out of them until the 3rd or 4th date lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hahaha nice one, scare the crap out of them anyway, true test of relationship potential. I was cruising home from golf with the girlfriend and she was catching a nap, dude in a vett was playing around with me on the turnpike and next thing i know we are booting along at 120+, girlfriend lazily looks over at speedo and hit the roof!!! "Are you insane" :F-you: ..... on a side note, the vett guy gave me the finger, what was that about?? No Class I would like a rematch without the bag of bitch sitting next me.... :starwars:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by KILLERZ@Aug 26 2005, 12:31 PM
Hahaha nice one, scare the crap out of them anyway, true test of relationship potential. I was cruising home from golf with the girlfriend and she was catching a nap, dude in a vett was playing around with me on the turnpike and next thing i know we are booting along at 120+, girlfriend lazily looks over at speedo and hit the roof!!! "Are you insane"  :F-you:  ..... on a side note, the vett guy gave me the finger, what was that about??  No Class  I would like a rematch without the bag of bitch sitting next me....  :starwars:
[snapback]149635[/snapback]​

My g/f is pretty cool with me driving fast... she really doesn't mind unless i get too crazy... matter of fact we were coming back from LI one time and she was really tired and she fell asleep while i was racing someone... it was pretty funny since i was already doing about 100... sometimes i make her watch the digital readout and tell me how fast im going so i dont have to look down!! :OMG: :joint:

·
Registered
335 Posts
My wife was the scarier driver. She would always race people.
There's this little country hwy that runs from Bentonville to Fayetteville, Hwy 112. She always wanted me to do 112 on 112. I never would - too many blind hills, turns, tractors, cows, hillbillies, etc.
First time she ran that highway, I get a phone call, "Guess where I am, and how fast I went".
Next phone call was, "How do I do a burnout?".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.