Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was pacing a silverstone Z on 41A (Ft. Campbell Blvd) last week. had a nice custom sunroof setup. first time i saw the car here (there is only about 5 or 6 in town that i know of) and it had TN plates.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Originally posted by Steve350Z@Jun 25 2005, 08:36 AM
Was pacing a silverstone Z on 41A (Ft. Campbell Blvd) last week.  had a nice custom sunroof setup.  first time i saw the car here (there is only about 5 or 6 in town that i know of) and it had TN plates.
[snapback]121838[/snapback]​

a daytona blue w/ stillen exhaust and k&N CAI, PPW w/ green tint...what was he thinking :rolf2: :banghead: !?!, another base PPW, a black touring that can't drive very well(was running 9.8 to 10.7 up at the 1/8track), yours I don't think I've seen you yet and mine a PPW touring(ran 9.01 last time bone stock)......I've never seen that one though. Then again I've been gone for a month now can't wait to get back from the desert in 3 weeks! Then I'll have an injen CAI and xerd test pipes :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.