Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Megan Racing Resonated Test Pipes I am removing tomorrow that I need to sell. These were installed around the first of March. SO they only have about 2k-3k miles on them. I am getting rid of these because I am puting the stock cats back on to try to locate the problems I am having with my boost loss with my Vortech SC. I am also wanting to get rid of them because I am running headers and the Injen dual exhaust and the combined sound of all 3 is pretty obnoxious. I dont know what these will sound like on another setup. They are discolored due to the heat but thats normal. Also, I just found out that the shop that installed my Vortech kit, put the EGT probe about 1-2" from the flange that connects to the header so that will need to either be welded up or plugged with some type of screw. SHouldnt be much to fix it if anything if you have the right equipment.I paid roughly $125 shipped for these so I am looking to get rid of them for around $90 shipped to anywhere in the 48 states. This is a savings of $35 for a set of slightly used test ppes. I will entertain REASONABLE OFFERS ONLY as well.

I can take Paypal but you will need to add 2% to the total to cover my Paypal fees. Please respond to me via PM. Just an FYI, I have close to 1500 posts over on my350z.com.

Thanks,
Zach

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.