Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I can no longer afford my beloved car. Am taking 19 hours of school at Devry and just can't work enough, plus its time to do the responsible thing and pay off my ever growing credit card debt while I still can.
The Trader
Cars.com
Car is also for sale in other forums and in the Star.

It currently has just under 45k miles. I have a list of the mods that is in excel format, so dont know what it'll look like.

Paint is your typical ford paint, has rock chips (not too bad but definatly not perfect)
If you need all/more details please PM me or call me on my cell
(913) 449-6296.............Anytime.
List:
Current Modifications/Parts List for 2003 FORD MUSTANG COBRA

PART BRIEF DESCRIPTION PRICE

COBRA GRILL EMBLEM EMBLEM IN CENTER GRILL $30
COBRA LICENSE FRAME LICENSE FRAME THAT SAYS "SVT COBRA, TERMINAT0R" $45
COBRA STAINLESS STEEL INLAYS INLAYS IN REAR BUMPER $80
COBRA VALVE STEM CAPS $25
WINDOW TINT 5% ALL AROUND $130
SPONSOR DECALS DECALS ON OPERA WINDOWS $20
"SHORTY" ANTENNA $35
SEQUENTIAL TAIL LIGHTS TAILLIGHTS BLINK IN SEQUENCE $200
BRAKE COOLING SETUP DIRECTS COOL AIR FROM FRONT OF CAR TO FRONT BRAKE ROTORS $250
JLT TRUE COLD AIR INTAKE DIRECTS COOL AIR INTO ENGINE $240
NGK PLUGS SPARK PLUGS GAPPED AT .035" $25
"TERMINATOR" ID TAGS I.D. TAGS THAT LIST BUILD # AND DATE (2) $55
RAPTOR SHIFT LIGHT SHIFT LIGHT THAT IS EASILY PROGRAMMABLE TO ANY RPM $115
BASSANI CATTED X-PIPE STAINLESS STEEL WITH REMOVABLE CATALYTIC CONVERTERS $600
BORLA STINGER CAT-BACK STAINLESS STEEL FROM CATALYTIC CONVERTERS BACK $800
STEEDA SHORT THROW SHIFTER ENABLES SHORTER SHIFTS $215
PREDATOR PROGRAMMER SMALL HANDHELD DEVICE THAT ALLOWS RE-MAPPING/REPROGRAMMING OF ONBOARD COMPUTER $399
BREMBO CROSS DRILLED & SLOTTED ROTORS (4) $269
HAWK PERFORMANCE BRAKE PADS LESS BRAKE DUST THAN COMPETITORS AND HIGH METALLIC COMPOUND $159
BILLETFLOW IRS BRACE KEEPS THE IRS COVER FROM BLOWING ON HARD LAUNCH $160
MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS FULL LENGTH SUBFRAME CONNECTORS HELPS MAKE THE CAR FEEL MORE LIKE ONE PIECE $250
GATORBACK BELT LONGER BELT FOR PULLEYS $55
BOOST GAUGE OVERLAY GAUGE OVERLAY DECAL FOR FACTORY BOOST GAUGE $20
FUZION ZRI TIRES (2) "CHEAP" PERFORMANCE TIRES (275/35/17) $225
TRACTION CONTROL SWITCH MAKES IT SO THE TRACTION CONTROL SWITCH STAYS ON SELECTED POSITION $35
BILLETFLOW 2.76" UPPER PULLEY (1) ALLOWS THE FACTORY SUPERCHARGER TO SPINS FASTER AND GENERATE MORE BOOST (INTERCHANGEABLE N/S) $150
BILLETFLOW IDLER PULLEYS (3) REPLACES FACTORY IDLERS TO INSURE LONGEVITY $130
BILLETFLOW TENSIONER PULLEY AND BRACKET (1) INCREASES BELT WRAP TO HELP PREVENT BELT SLIP $120
AUTOMETER TRIPLE A-PILLAR GAUGE POD TRIPLE GAUGE POD MOUNTED ON DRIVERS A-PILLAR $55
AUTOMETER DOUBLE DIN-CENTER CONSOLE GAUGE POD CENTER CONSOLE REPLACEMENT ALLOWING USE OF 2 ADDITIONAL GAUGES $65
AUTOMETER BOOST GAUGE MEASURES BOOST GENERATED BY THE SUPERCHARGER (LUNAR) $92
AUTOMETER FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE MEASURES FUEL PRESSURE (LUNAR) $239
AUTOMETER A/F RATIO GAUGE MEASURES THE RATIO OF BURNT/UN-BURNT FUEL (LUNAR) $100
AUTOMETER OIL PRESSURE GAUGE MEASURES OIL PRESSURE (LUNAR) $87
AUTOMETER WATER TEMPERATURE GAUGE MEASURES WATER TEMP OF ENGINE (LUNAR) $76
CHROME '03 WHEELS W/ 10.5" REARS (4) FACTORY REPLACEMENT WHEELS THAT ARE CHROME AND 1.5 INCHES WIDER IN THE REAR $650
LIGHTNING FORCE PERFORMANCE HEAT EXCHANGER LARGER HEAT EXCHANGER WITH "COBRA" STENCILED ON FRONT. ALLOWS COOLER AIR FOR THE SUPERCHARGER $315
PRECISION FABRICATION RESERVOIR LARGER HEAT EXCHANGER RESERVOIR TO HELP GIVE THE SUPERCHARGER COOLER AIR INTAKE TEMPERATURES $285
NITTO NT555R TIRES (2) PERFORMANCE STREET TIRES WITH LOTS OF GRIP (315/35/17) $610
BILLET INTERIOR PIECES BILLET DOOR PINS, HEADLAMP SWITCH, AND RADIO KNOB $65
FIORE CLUTCH QUADRANT/ FIREWALL ADJUSTER CONVERTS NON ADJUSTABLE STOCK CLUTCH TO ADJUSTABLE CLUTCH $84
HURST LINE-LOC SWITCH MOUNTED ON CENTER ARM-REST THAT ALLOWS YOU TO LOCK THE FRONT BRAKES AND LEAVE THE REAR BRAKES UNLOCKED $150
BILLETFLOW MAFXTENDER EXTENDS THE RANGE OF THE FACTORY MASS AIRFLOW METER $110
BASSANI MID-LENGTH HEADERS SLIGHTLY LONGER THAN STOCK HEADERS, CERAMIC COATED $675
STAGE 8 LOCKING HEADER BOLTS KEEPS HEADER BOLTS IN PLACE $55
ACCUFAB POLISHED THROTTLE BODY & PLENIUM SINGLE BLADE THROTTLE BODY $579

TOTAL: $9,129

This list is just something I put together to help show and explain to those who might not know what certain things are.

WILL TRADE FOR '92-'95 JEEP WRANGLER MANUEL. PREFERABLY W/ 6 CYL AND A/C. +some cash
OR TRADE FOR DODGE STEALTH TT AWD IN DECENT CONDITION, NON-RED INTERIOR AND MANUEL. +slightley less cash

PRICE: $26,900 OBO

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah, forgot that I don't have a signature here, edit copy from other site:

'03 Blk COBRA Cpe-"Brake Cooling Setup", GS-D3 315/35/17, COBRA Valve Stem Caps, COBRA Floor Mats, S.S. COBRA Lettering, Densecharger CAI, STEEDA Tri-X, "BB" Mod, HAWK Pads, RAPTOR Shift Light, Sequentials, ID Tags, Stingers, Bassani S.S. Catted X, MMFL Subs, BF IRS Brace, BF 2.76 N/S Pulley, BF Idlers(4), BF Mafxtender, GB Belt, Predator(RWTD), Lunar: A/F, Oil, Water, Boost, and Fuel Pressure,Triple Pod A-pillar, 2 Guage Dash Bezel, Billet Interior, Fiore Firewall/Clutch Quad, Brembo CD & Slotted Rotors, Chromies w/ 10.5" rears, LFP H/E, Pro Fab IC Res., Hurst Line Lock, Bassani Mid-length Headers, Kenne Bell big-oval polished TB -378.3 RWHP 376.3 RWTQ SAE, Stock, -Build# 1388 of 8394 Born 07/20/02
7-8-05, 450 RWHP, 480 RWTQ-Really, Really HOT/HUMID Day (Before new intake, headers, pfab, mafxtender, and new tune
[email protected] (No powershifting, and missed 4th )

CAR SHOULD BE AT ~485 RWHP & ~505 RWTQ

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
:wavey: When my friend with the '03 cobra drove my Z33, he told me how much better my car handled, how he wished he'd known about the Z before he bought his Fturd... :nana:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well lets see..................stock 350Z= what maybe 245 RWHP and only seats 2 + umm........how many were made? and with auto's? And how many women do you see driving them? Also, how often do you see them on used car lots? Yea thats what I thought.
'03-'04 cobra total of 8394 coupes made in '03, between '03-'04 coupes and verts their were less than 18k made.
Stock was oh yea.........378 RWHP, seats 4, few made, most women don't drive them due to too much power, only a stick, and the clutch is too stiff.

1st gear-60mph
2nd gear ~80-85mph
3rd gear- 115mph

So how many times do you guys have to shift by the time I'm already clocking over 100?
Oh yeah lets not forget, 4.5seconds 0-60 STOCK, and [email protected] STOCK!

Las but not least, your cars seam to hate boost, and arent taking to well to it, with just a completly stock '03 cobra + Kenne Bell + tune =600+ RWHP on PUMP GAS!!

SO again I state: Anyone want a car that actually has some balls and not a purse?

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
1st gear-60mph
2nd gear ~80-85mph
3rd gear- 115mph

SO again I state: Anyone want a car that actually has some balls and not a purse?

:lmfao:

I'm not sure what gearing has to do with it..

Good luck with your sale. You shouldn't have any trouble selling the beast. Certainly with your strategic sales approach. :) :yourock:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.