Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Southern California pick up only 19x8.5 Front and 19x9.0 staggered Axis Finish...will fit big brake brembo set up or without for 350Z.....dirt cheap...brand new in the box....$1200 OBO for staggered set up(rims only) no tires....I also have a set of non-staggered for $1100 (19x8.5 all aroudn) pm for details, must sell asap
Price on http://www.wheelsnext.com is $2099.00 u save $900...

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
[/quote]

Red flag #1 You have 2 sets of wheels..dirt cheap..
Red flag #2 You have 1 post...
Red Flag #3 Your name is "Wack Sauce"
Red Flag #4 you utilized the photos from wheels next and not even actual photos..

Where do I send my money..lol :doh:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
He did mention 'pick up only' so it never hurts to look. :dunno: I would be more leary about shipping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, I just came on this forum to sell these wheels...now if you're serious, why dont you pm me and then we can talk on the phone and understand that I'm selling this in SoCal only and you can come get them from me in person and that it's for real...

[/quote]

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
[/quote]
<div align="right">[snapback]82394[/snapback]
[/quote]
I was referring to your original message about it being local. In other words, I was kinda going to bat for you. My second sentence was applicable to someone who was posting and was only willing to ship. That's all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was nt refering to you smooth, i quoted you by accident, I was talking about the dumb fool who red flagged everything....

[/quote]
<div align="right">[snapback]82394[/snapback]
[/quote]
I was referring to your original message about it being local. In other words, I was kinda going to bat for you. My second sentence was applicable to someone who was posting and was only willing to ship. That's all.
<div align="right">[snapback]82404[/snapback]
[/quote]

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Well, let's try to keep it civil anyway and let it slide on both sides. You guys are even now.

Have you had any luck with selling the wheels? Out of curiosity, why do you have 2 sets of wheels?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.