Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a wrecked 350Z that I need to get out from underneat. Long story short I need right around 17k to get out of the loan so heres the low down...

In all honesty, alot of the passenger side suspension needs replacement/work. There is some body damage: driver's door skin, rear bumber gash, passenger side rocker panel and that's the biggies. The passenger side impact bags deployed and the rear wheel is trash.

Other than that it's in great shape-runs perfectly and interior is cherry. Great car but I found out my insurance lapsed after this wreck so I am up a creek. If anyone is seriously interested I have pictures and am more than happy to take serious offers.

Thanks!

DMP

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive tried adding some pics but am not having much luck-if anyone is seriously interested I will be more than happy to email the zip of the pics I have, just let me know and we'll work it out from there.

Thanks again!

DMP

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a wrecked 350Z that I need to get out from underneat. Long story short I need right around 17k to get out of the loan so heres the low down...

In all honesty, alot of the passenger side suspension needs replacement/work. There is some body damage: driver's door skin, rear bumber gash, passenger side rocker panel and that's the biggies. The passenger side impact bags deployed and the rear wheel is trash.

Other than that it's in great shape-runs perfectly and interior is cherry. Great car but I found out my insurance lapsed after this wreck so I am up a creek. If anyone is seriously interested I have pictures and am more than happy to take serious offers.

Thanks!

DMP
Please send pics to [email protected]. I'm in Cape Canaveral, FL. Where are you? This is exactly the kind of project car I've been looking for!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.