Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

fs: Rays V1 Wheels!

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  jvz 
#1 ·
I am selling a full set (4) of Rays Engineering V1 Wheels with tires. They are coming off of a 2003 350z. Story behind them... I got run off the road into a curb and slightly bent the outer lip of the front right wheel and put a little curb rash on the rear right wheel. The one that is bent does still hold air pressure and its just that outer lip thats bent and I have been quoted $150 to get fixed. I had a shop inspect the wheel and they said it is just that outer lip that is damaged and the rest of the wheel is in good condition. One of the rear tires has a nail in it but still holds pressure and one tire has a slash about an inch long and is flat. Insurance gave me $800 per wheel but let me keep them. I took that money and bought all new wheels so I am selling these. I am moving in 3 weeks and need these gone ASAP! They are located in Kansas City, MO and asking price is $400 plus shipping!! Pics are below. Feel free to email me with more questions or if you want more pictures. They are currently sitting in my living room wrapped up in tire bags. Bslagle3@gmail.com

The second and third pictures are of the bent wheel.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.