Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys
Im selling my sony psp in original box and accessories. It includes 7 movies: Black hawk down, Reign of Fire, Spider Man 2, Appleseed (anime) , Punisher, House of Flying Daggers and Snatch. 3 games: Mega Man X Hunter, Initial D Street Stage(JP version) and Wipeout Pure. Accessories included are Headphones w/Remote(never used), strap, soft case, Demo disc, 32 MB Pro Duo card, A/C adapter. Extra accessories included are 2 UMD carrying cases (holds 3 discs each), Nyko charging dock station, car adapter, and thin screen protector already attached and a USB Cable to hook up to the computer to transfer files , music and movies. Its WIFI compatible which means you could surf the net at home or anywhere a wireless network is detected. Its in really good condition only used it for when i traveled. Its up to date with Version 2.81 software, which allows you to play AAC files,MP3, WAV and many other added security for when you surf the net. Its over $600 total value and im letting it go for $350 OBO. Shipped anywhere in the USA. PM ME if Interested.

Ronald Villegas
Chatsworth, CA
Money order preferred
contact me at [email protected] or PM me.
Thanks alot guys. :cheers:

update 250 OBO

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright guys seems im really in a bad situation, ill let it go for $300 bucks shipped and seriously if anybody is interested PM me. it also would make a good gift seeing that the holidays are around the corner...
thanks
Ronald.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.