Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 Lexus IS300 Stage 2 Turbo, completely worked in and out. Car has 62500 miles on it. Over $25000 invested in parts alone. Im looking to sell it so I can buy a Z in the spring. Was wondering if anyone on the site here was interested in buying or trading there 350 for the IS. Let me know. My email is [email protected]

Car puts down 333 to the rear wheels when tuned properly. I have numerous other pictures and information, contact me if your interested. Im located in upstate NY, about 60 miles north of NYC.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Welcome. A location would be good to post since you're looking for a trade.

Nice car. Post more pics to this thread if possible.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More pictures as requested, if theres something specific someone would like to see let me know, I have about 250 pictures of this car.

·
Registered
131 Posts
where is the car located at? what all has been done to the car? what type of trades are you looking for? just trying to get more info for those that may be interested.....

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I hate to break it to ya, but I don't think there are many people looking to go from a Z to an IS300

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Most people don't want heavily modified cars either. Extremely modified cars cause a lot of extremely expensive problems.

I love your car though. Great job on it! Very beautiful.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Too far for me. Still, I like what you've done.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You'd actually be surpsied as to the reliability of the turbo on this car. Any further modifications would be the point in which you've crossed the line b/w safe and reliable to safe and "proceed with caution"

The reliability of a modified car has to do with the quality of the work.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by TURBO_IS300@Dec 30 2004, 03:18 PM
You'd actually be surpsied as to the reliability of the turbo on this car. Any further modifications would be the point in which you've crossed the line b/w safe and reliable to safe and "proceed with caution"

The reliability of a modified car has to do with the quality of the work.

Oh, I don't doubt that at all. It looks like you did a great job on modding the car. If I didn't have a Z or live so far, I would seriously consider yours.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.