Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a new in box, NISMO R-Tune Universal Fuel Pressure Regulator (part no. 22670-RR710-US). Part was only taken out of packaging to check quality, but never used. You'll recieve it in the original box with NISMO description. This FPR is adjustable to to 196-588kPa at 4.0L/h flow rate.

I paid $120 for it and currently it is up for auction on Ebay, however I'd be more then willing to end the auction early if anyone here is interested. PM me or post here if you would like to make an offer or have any questions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[/quote]

Well if indeed you're claim is correct teh, then that would mean NISMO has no idea what they're talking about and needs to give you a call :banghead: . Yes this does fit on the 350z according to NISMO (go to www.nissanusa.com/nismo) if you don't believe me or go to your local Nissan Tech and talk to them. Mine told me it could be done and would take about an hour and half.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
The Z has 2 FPR, one in the tank and one at the rails..when you upgrade the fuel system you loose the in tank one and add a better one at the rails.I do not see the use of a Nismo FRP on a N/A Z...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.