21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
updates:
  • A-arms - SOLD
  • Injen Intake - SOLD
Here's a quick wheel pic. It shows the chips from the socket while removing/mounting the wheels several times. Other than these (some like these on each rim), there are no marks on the wheels. I'll have better pics after get some time to clean them up.
[attachmentid=16017]

Attachments

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
No one is interested in the wheels?? :wtf: These are like $600 a piece, retail. Come on, guys. Doesn't hurt to make an offer. Worst that happens is I say no. :cheers:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Here's the tire deal with the Volk's: They currently have the Hoosiers mounted on them and I intend to take the Hoosiers off and sell seperately (makes sense I have them listed seperately). However, I do have two BFGoodrich KDs in 275/40 with good tread left, along with 2 Bridgestone Potenza RE040 in 225/45 (the OEM tires) that are almost brand new. I'd be willing to send those along with the wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,237 Posts
Here's the tire deal with the Volk's: They currently have the Hoosiers mounted on them and I intend to take the Hoosiers off and sell seperately (makes sense I have them listed seperately). However, I do have two BFGoodrich KDs in 275/40 with good tread left, along with 2 Bridgestone Potenza RE040 in 225/45 (the OEM tires) that are almost brand new. I'd be willing to send those along with the wheels.
You make these sound really good. I would grab them...I just simply can't do it right now (or anytime in the forseable future). I would think somebody would jump on these pretty quickly.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I'm curious how those BFG KD's are (on the track) compared to the KDWs. I currently have KDWs and am considering getting KDs next time. thanks

-chris

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
I am interested in the wheels and could feasibly buy them in the near future. I was wanting 19X10.5s but I've decided it would be better to spare some weight and just go with 18X9.5.

Could you send me pictures? [email protected] I'd like some mounted and the car and a few not. Thanks

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Update:

Wheels SOLD!!

Only thing left are the Hoosiers. Almost brand new, guys/gals. If you EVER go to the track or autocross, you should get these. I could not believe how much more grip you have compared to street tires -- and I WAS using BFG KD's which are insanely sticky for a street tire. I got them for 40% off and they cost me $690.00 inlcuding mounting and balancing. Retail is like $1100.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Good luck with the tire sale! I'm happy with my RA-1's, & 18's wouldn't fit right on my 17" wheels! :doh:

BTW, Watkins Glen was awesome! Sorry, no video. PCA puts on extremely well run events. 3 days at THE Glen was GREAT! Not sure you want to hear this, but we SMOKED the Elise's! :nana:

Hope to see your Lotus at the track soon.......

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
products recieved!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Got my Parts! They are being installed today.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.