Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it looks like no one is going to buy my Z as-is so I'll be parting it out. Here's what will be available (assuming no one buys it in the next 12 hours):
  • Hoosier R3S04 Racing Slicks (245/40/18 front and rear) - $395 + shipping. My cost was $700. These are almost brand new. Only one heat cycle on them.
  • *SOLD*<strike>Rays Volk TE37's - $1500 + shipping. Cost me $2600. 18x8.5 (+30) and 18x9.5 (+32). Missing one center cap ($40 from http://www.calienteautomotive.com/). Minor paint/clearcoat chips around the lug nut openings from removing/mounting several times as I went through tires. Nothing down to the metal, so easily repairable. Super light @ 18 lbs and 19 lbs f and r. They currently have the Hoosiers mounted on them and I intend to take the Hoosiers off and sell seperately (makes sense I have them listed seperately). However, I do have two BFGoodrich KDs in 275/40 with good tread left, along with 2 Bridgestone Potenza RE040 in 225/45 (the OEM tires) that are almost brand new. I'd be willing to send those along with the wheels.</strike>
  • *SOLD*<strike>Full StopTech Big Brake Kit - $1900 + shipping. Cost me $3800. Only used for 2 track events. Rotors have plenty of life left (about 85%). Includes 355mm x 32mm Front Rotors, 328mm x 23mm Rear Rotor, 4 piston Red Calipers Front, 2 piston Red Calipers Rear, SS lines, Axis Ultimate pads. brackets and other hardware. </strike>
  • *SOLD*<strike>TurboXS UTech Engine Management - $600 shipped. Cost me $850. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Only had it in the car for 1 month.</strike>
  • *SOLD*<strike>Hotchkis TVS Stage 1 kit - $220 + shipping. Cost me over $400. Springs and sways. Sways are 3 way adjustable. Comes with polyurethane bushings. About 1000 miles on them.</strike>
  • *SOLD*<strike>Intense Motorsport test pipes w/ AEM wideband air/fuel ratio guage and Bosch sensor - $225 + shipping. My cost for pipes was $180 and $270 for the guage/sensor. Will sell seperate, but understand the left (driver's side) pipe has already been drilled and fitted with the sensor.</strike>
  • *SOLD*<strike>Injen Cold Air Intake - $100 + shipping. My cost was $270. I'll include the filter cleaning kit I bought for it but have not used yet.</strike>
  • *SOLD*<strike>Cusco Adjustable Front A-arms - $195 + shipping. My cost was $370. Appx 1000 miles on them.</strike>
I will post pics of these as they come off the car. However, I can have pics of the wheels tonight.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
PMs SENT!!! I'm excited, please get back to me!

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Interested in Hotchkis kit if sale falls through. Since I will be buying the Stage 1 kit regardless if its yours or not, is there anything else necessary to make this kit function properly?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updates:
  • Brakes are sold!
  • Hotckis and UTec is currently spoken for although the deal is not complete. Buyer seems very serious, though, so I'm 97% sure they are gone.
  • Cusco A-arms are pending
  • Test Pipes w/AF guage/sensor are pending

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Test pipes and wideband are MINE!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Updates:
  • Brakes are sold!
  • Hotckis and UTec is currently spoken for although the deal is not complete. Buyer seems very serious, though, so I'm 97% sure they are gone.
  • Cusco A-arms are pending
  • Test Pipes w/AF guage/sensor are pending

All I need is a Paypal address and we are in business....

J

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
BC he's getting that silly looking bug car : p

BTW, Pipes and wideband are paid for!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
AWWWLLLLRIIIGHHTTTT! ....gigidy gigidy.....

Thankyou Mr. Conan, look forward to getting those things on!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Did you sell your exhaust already? I didn't see it on the list. I remember how great you said it sounded at the track.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did you sell your exhaust already? I didn't see it on the list. I remember how great you said it sounded at the track.
Ah. Very astute.

The exhaust is sorta screwed. It is repairable, but will take a good fabricator/welder to fix. Here's the original thread I started on it -> http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/index.php?...topic=17388&hl=

I'll accept any reasonable offer, but I don't want to pay for shipping. PM me with any questions.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.