Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with the weather warming up, car shows starting and tracks opening, it's the perfect time to get these.

If you're going to be at ZDayz, you can Paypal me now and I'll bring it with me. If you're in GA. I can meet up with you. If your not in GA. I can ship it to you.

If you're not familiar with what they do, check out the website www.kptechnologies.com

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[/quote]
they come with printed instructions or you can also download pdf versions
window-up mod - http://www.kptechnologies.com/WM10_installation.pdf
traction control mod - http://www.kptechnologies.com/SM10_installation.pdf

installation is pretty simple and straight forward. I've installed a bunch on local Zs and Gs here in ATL. I've had both of them on my car for about a year now and they're great.

The TC mod is perfect if you ever go to the track or if you just don't want the TC to come on every time you start the car. I installed one in a guys Z and he had a post it to remind himself to turn off the TC. that was very funny to see.

The window-up mod is perfect if you're at a show or if you're just showing off. It enables you to roll the windows up from the key fob without having to get in the car or put the key in the ignition. just double click the lock button and up they go.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/quote]
$55 for the window-up
$35 for the TC

s&h is like $7 and if you get both I'll cover shipping. I only have a handfull of the TC mods left and I'm not sure when I'll be getting some more so get them while you can.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WHOZNXT, I just checked the tracking on it and it said they attempted to deliver it at 2:40 pm on April 25, 2005 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office.

let me know when you get it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have the notice. I'm going to try to get to the post office soon, but they're rarely open in these parts. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I live in the Atlanta area (Southside). I'd like to get the window-up mod. If it works well, then I will give you positive feedback. Word of mouth is the best seller?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Mikey@May 18 2005, 11:46 PM
I live in the Atlanta area (Southside). I'd like to get the window-up mod. If it works well, then I will give you positive feedback. Word of mouth is the best seller?

PM sent

·
Registered
95 Posts
Window up mod installed and working slick. I love walking away from the Z as the window purrs to the closed position. :irock:

Installation wasn't too bad considering I had no idea what I was doing. Hint: Sky blue equals light blue heavier gauge wire. Other than that a guide on how to get the door panel off would be nice, but I'm sure it's on here somewhere.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[/quote]
glad to hear it, I love the looks and comments I get when I turn the car off with the windows down and then as I'm walking away.....click click....up they go.

If I do an install on a Z during ZDayz this weekend, I'll be sure to take some pictures and get a good DIY article put together. In the past I've either been pressed for time or I didn't have my camera handy.

There is a DIY article done for the door panel removal on one of the other forums that I've seen. I'm not sure about on here though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
[/quote]

I have had both for about a year.

I use the window up all the time. It is handy when you wish to grab that cell phone you forgot, or to roll the windows up as you walk away.

Since installing the traction memory module, I almost leave the VDC off. It makes the Z way more fun to drive, and I don't experience those embarrasing bogs during a race (due to forgetting to turn it off)

Joe installed mine and did a spectacular job.

I have had NO problems and would do it again in a heartbeat.

I highly recommend these relatively in-expensive mods.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Hi Joe, it was really nice meeting you at ZDayZ!
I gotta say, at first I didnt think I would use these all that much, but now........All I can say is 'It's the shizzle my nizzle!' So pimp and I wonder how I got along without these.

It really is the little things that make the big differences! If you need any references feel free to drop my name!

Jeff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.