Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Kinetix Resonated Test Pipes that have only been used for one week and then removed. These are in excellent shape, I have cleaned up the bead welds and filled in all of the pin holes. They worked perfectly and sounded great and I am only selling them because I really don't need them right now and I am trying to get some money together for the holidays.

My loss is your gain!

Normally these go for Brand new around $370 plus shipping.

I am willing to sell for $250 plus shipping. I am also local to the tri-state area if you would like to meet up and save on shipping. I will also be at the ECZA Meet on Nov. 6th if you would like to do it there.

Any questions. Please send me an email to [email protected] or you can send me a PM.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Originally posted by Zxrage@Oct 27 2004, 03:59 PM
I have a set of Kinetix Resonated Test Pipes that have only been used for one week and then removed. These are in excellent shape, I have cleaned up the bead welds and filled in all of the pin holes. They worked perfectly and sounded great and I am only selling them because I really don't need them right now and I am trying to get some money together for the holidays.

My loss is your gain!

Normally these go for Brand new around $370 plus shipping.

I am willing to sell for $250 plus shipping. I am also local to the tri-state area if you would like to meet up and save on shipping. I will also be at the ECZA Meet on Nov. 6th if you would like to do it there.

Any questions. Please send me an email to [email protected] or you can send me a PM.

Thanks.

PM sent..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.