Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With my build and what not, I have this forsale

Greddy Evo2 exhaust - LOCAL BUYER prefered -has about 3700 miles on it and it is in good shape.
I am looking for $600 and I will split shipping on this (so figure about 650 shipped).
Vids of the exhaust with test pipes on my car:
Pull away

Dyno Run

·
Registered
99 Posts
With my build and what not, I have this forsale

Greddy Evo2 exhaust - LOCAL BUYER prefered -has about 3700 miles on it and it is in good shape.
I am looking for $600 and I will split shipping on this (so figure about 650 shipped).
Vids of the exhaust with test pipes on my car:
Pull away

Dyno Run

Super price-Wish it had been available last week-when I was making decision about evo2-I would have grabbed it!!

Unfortunately I went ahead and bought one local for a lot more!!! :banghead:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Super price-Wish it had been available last week-when I was making decision about evo2-I would have grabbed it!!

Unfortunately I went ahead and bought one local for a lot more!!! :banghead:
It has been available since early Nov. I just never posted it here....sorry

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What condition is it in? If good would you take $700 shipped to Hawaii? I was going to get the Nismo system but even at $700.00 it would be a deal. LMK. Thanks, Kevin
The exhaust is in good condition, only used for about 3500 miles. I will check on shipping. send me your Zip code because I know rates are different between islands.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys, the Greddy exhaust is sold and on it's way to it's new owner.

Thanks for the interest

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so what exhaust you getting

Such old news. I went with the aps 2.5" setup. I have had it on my car for a few months now, I was just lazy when it came to selling the greddy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.