Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a brand new set of Cusco A-Arms for sale still with the box and never fitted.

Selling AU$570

Let me know if you are interested. If you live in Sydney happy to meet up so you can check the items before purchase.

Michael

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I decided on getting the EVO arms and maybe the final drive. Buy 2 items get a better price basically.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Very interested can you post any photo's of the adjustable part, are they light ie: aluminium or are they made from steel.

Cheers

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
David,

I would have to say they are made of steel judging by the weight in my hand. The slider at the top can either be variable or fixed. What I mean is that there is standard holes ie: 4mm,8mm,12mm or adjust it like a normal pillowball.

Will get some pictures for you.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A mate of a mate. Let me know what you want to pay for them shipped and I'll ask. Mine was basically RRP in Yen plus shipping for my a-arms.

Why wont they sell it to you? You trying to pay with wombats ?

·
Registered
936 Posts
what the **** do these things do???

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
what the **** do these things do???
There's no camber adjustment on the front of the 350Z. These parts replace the factory A arm (that your coilover bolts on to) and gives you some adjustment.

I don't know if you can run more negative camber on them - they're primarily designed for people who have lowered their cars and are running too much, and want to pull the wheels back in. I actually want more negative camber right now. I should just lower the car and get it for free, but then I'd have driveway issues. :)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
There's no camber adjustment on the front of the 350Z. These parts replace the factory A arm (that your coilover bolts on to) and gives you some adjustment.

I don't know if you can run more negative camber on them - they're primarily designed for people who have lowered their cars and are running too much, and want to pull the wheels back in. I actually want more negative camber right now. I should just lower the car and get it for free, but then I'd have driveway issues. :)
Other way around Alan, these have limited postivie camber adjustments. You have more negivite camber adjustment options.

You can modify them to get extra positive camber though.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
....then all of a sudden they look more attractive.

From what I read online, people are buying the Cusco camber arms when they've lowered the car (which increases your negative camber) and wanted to reduce inner tyre wear. So I heard they were designed to give more positive camber than negative.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts