Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a shielded CAS wire that was made by Charles from CJ Motorsports (aka Phunk). The wire was installed improperly by the guys who installed my Vortech kit which caused issues when starting the car. Because of this, the shop reconnected the OEM CAS wire and did not use this one. I finally got around to removing it today. It is ONLY 4 wires so the construction of it is fairly simple. I did do a continuity check on the 4 wires using a multimeter and everything checked out OK. The only thing you will need to do prior to installing the cable is to cut back the protective covering to expose enough of the wires to make the solder/crimp connections. I paid a little over $77 for this I believe shipped. I would like to get $50 shipped for it. I WILL NOT LOWER THE PRICE AS IT IS A PERFECTLY GOOD WORKING CABLE AND THIS IS ALREADY $25 OFF THE PRICE FROM PHUNK DIRECTLY.

The purpose of this wire is to prevent scattered ignition timing (or something like that) when running a F/I setup which could cause engine failure. One of these harnesses comes with the APS TT kits and from what I hear is highly recommended when running ANY TYPE of F/I. Again, I have close to 1500 posts over on my350z.com.

I will take Paypal ONLY.

Thanks,
Zach

Thanks, Zach

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.