Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received these yesterday from Samco Sport. They have never been opened and still smell brand new I also have the new intake tube that a company in the US has rights to that made the intake tube for Samco Sport to make. These will make any engine bay look perfect for show and will add that extra "oomph" to your ride.

I have part #'s

-TB1372 (Special Intake Tube that is not on the web except for Samco Sport's, probably a $40-$60 value)

-TCS216/C (4 Piece Hose Kit)

I am selling since I decided to go witha blue theme to match my exterior mods and Calipers.

The cheapest I have seen the Samco 4 Piece kit online for is $150 w/o Shipping. Asking for $139.50 for the 4 Piece hose kit and $169.50 for the kit with the rare intake tube.

Thanks
Rick
[email protected]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got Pics?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by SmokinZMan@Dec 30 2004, 09:52 PM
Got Pics?

The "woman" took the camera today so I won't be able to post pics until tomorrow evening. Are you going to buy if I post pics or are you just curious on what it looks like?

Here is a pic of what an intake tube from Samco Sport would look like (the big one in the middle). The one I listed of course is for the Z and would look more like a tube made specifically for the Z.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Please explain how these hoses give an 'umph' to the Z. Sorry, just curious. Is heat dissipated out the hoses?

·
Registered
94 Posts
are you willing to sell without intake tube?

·
Registered
853 Posts
I've dealt with 2-Pac....errrrr, I mean Rickdogg before and If anybody is wondering he's a standup guy. Cool cat from Cali. I had a transaction with him and it went way smooth. FYI

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by the driver@Dec 31 2004, 04:07 PM
are you willing to sell without intake tube?

Yes,

That is why it is cheaper for just the 4 piece kit. If the sale does not work out I will be more than willing to sell to you. :clap:

·
Registered
94 Posts
oops didnt see that on your post, guess I will have to keep my fingers crossed :)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by Rickdogg@Dec 31 2004, 01:38 AM
Hehe, I mean the look of the engine bay sucka!  :soapbox:  :bump:  :dance:

:lmfao: Sorry, my mind is so tuned to more HP that you tricked me...hehe. Carry on, sir. I want Samco hoses, but in blue.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was told on my350z.com that the intake tube alone retails for $130. I called to make sure and this person was correct. Hmmm, price will stand if someone forks up money by tomorrow, but in light of this new information I may have to revise my pricing.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Intake tube sold. 4-Piece hose kit still available for $145 Shipped!!!

-TCS216/C (4 Piece Hose Kit) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Price dropped on 4-piece hose kit!!!

$135 shipped for a BRAND NEW SEALED kit! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
****, I was eyeing those...I'm slow.

Closed.