Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a brand new never installed Hotchkis Tuning Stage 1 TVS Kit that I bought for my 350z. I have been waiting for the weather up here in New York to get warmer before installing the kit, however I think I am now going to go with coilovers. So with that said this kit is up for sale. I am accepting all reasonable offers. PLEASE NO LOW BALLING. The retail price of the kit as per the Hotchkis website is $477.95. Also included are two sets of Mcmaster-Carr collars, part #'s 6436k141 and 6436k146 which prevent the sways from shifting during hard cornering. ( Hotchkis Fix Thread ) The collars retail for $33.68 plus shipping. If you have any question or concerns please feel free to ask.

Information from the Hotchkis Website on the Kit:

The Hotchkis Stage 1 TVS is an all inclusive kit that has been designed and tested as a system. No need to mix and match components. The Stage 1 TVS kit is designed to improve performance on daily driven vehicles while still offering a comfortable ride. Stage 1 kits include Sport Coils and Sport Sway Bars.

Sways:

Hotchkis Tuning Sport Sway bars improve your handling and reduce body roll. Turn in with confidence and late brake in the corners with our track tested lightweight hollow sway bars. Sway bar sets include front and rear bars, greasable bushings, and brackets.
Front 1 3/8" (35MM) Hollow (Bar Weight 13.5lbs)
3 Position Adjustable
Rate Increase over stock
+9%,+32%,+63%

Rear 15/16"(24mm) Hollow (bar weight 5.5lbs)
3 Position Adjustable
Rate Increase over stock
+54%,+92%,+146%

Springs:

Hotchkis Tuning Sport coils offer the performance you seek, and the comfortable ride you deserve. Made from cold wound silicon steel, our springs are linear rate, and are powder coated seabring silver.
Front Front 9/16" (15mm) Drop
340 lbs/in
Stock 310lbs/in

Rear 3/4" (19mm) Drop
330 lbs/in
Stock 350 lbs/in

Pictures:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.