Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I would post this in case anyone here is looking for an iPod for home/car use.

I'm selling an Apple iPod Mini. The iPod Mini is the 6GB model with a silver finish. The unit is brand new still in the plastic. I did take it out of the box just to make sure that it turned on and is working properly. The iPod Mini comes with all the factory accessories (software, USB cable, headphones, belt/lanyard clip), a Agent18 clear case and a transferable AppleCare additional warranty.

I originally purchased an iPod Mini 6GB in April '05 along with the case and AppleCare warranty. Two weeks ago the hard drive on the iPod Mini failed and so I sent it back to Apple to be replaced with a brand new unit. Instead of waiting for the replacement I bought a regular Apple iPod to have a little more disk space. So I am selling the brand new iPod Mini that was sent to me as a replacement. The AppleCare warranty will cover this new iPod Mini until April '07.

All these items would normally go for $320 ($250 + $20 + $50) brand new. I am asking $250 shipped to your door for everything. If you have any questions or offers please post or PM me.

Thanks,
Mike

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.