Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is. I just broke the motor in (3 full tanks). Best looking pocket bike out there. No big body and small wheels here. Everything looks proportional here. I replaced some weak bolts that tend to snap off when tightened down with any kind of force. Replaced the bolts on the handle bars. Put an aftermarket exhaust and intake on it. I even have extra parts (extra pull start and chain). I keep the chain lubed, so you'll probably never need these parts. So, go fast parts, replaced obsolete parts, and broke in the motor - THIS IS BETTER THAN NEW! Anyhow, have a look for yourself. The blue color on the chain guard is actually a protective film and has been removed. Chrome is real color. First $250 takes her. I really don't want to ship it and would like the buyer to ride it before buying, but I will ship if needed. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
My ex boss tried selling those and if you weigh more that 150lbs you will break the rear suspension!

so check you're weight before you do.

haha we broke 5 in a row and sent them all back LOL!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where do you live? and you said you just "broke the motor"? I assume that is supposed to be "broke in"?

If you read all the words on my post, it says,"broke the motor in". I'm in the Houston area.

My ex boss tried selling those and if you weigh more that 150lbs you will break the rear suspension!

so check you're weight before you do.

haha we broke 5 in a row and sent them all back LOL!
Well, I have had this thing for months and 3 full tanks takes quite a bit of time to burn. Roughly 2 hours a tank. I weigh 180 lbs. and everything is fine. There are several manufacturers that make these things, you might have bought a cheap version. Plus I have replaced a few parts on this bike that seemed breakable (mostly bolts). I keep everything lubed up and use to own a 2001 Yamaha R6 so I know how to maintain a motorcycle. Any other comments or concerns? I will not sell something I would not buy myself. I've sold a few things on car audio forums and here, so if you guys need feedback before buying, be my guest!

Thanks for the interest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.