Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm asking only $23,890...which makes this one of the lowest prices for a Touring anywhere. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It has 26,611 miles (highway). The car is in excellent condition. No mechanical problems whatsoever. It has been stored during winter. I babied this car from day one. I am the first owner. Mostly highway miles. Here are some cool additional items that were installed:

1) CompuStar Alarm system (this is the top of the line alarm/starter pager system which is consired the best system money can buy). It has a 1 1/4 range! So you can turn on your car or monitor it from a mall, etc. The technology used in this system is unique compustar

--->COST ME = $700 (installed)

2) A custom 7" touch-screen installed! (currently connected to a laptop). Because it is connected to a laptop, you have your own custom navigation system as well do whatever you can do with a laptop (such as store and play hundreds of mp3's, etc). The 7" touch-screen allows you to use your finger instead of a mouse. You can also connect a Play Station (or any other system) to play video games and watch movies!

--->COST ME = $1,100

3) Blue parking lights (by Ares of course).

--->COST ME = $35

4)Tinted windows (35% dark)
--->COST ME = $200

TOTAL = $1,835 (but it's yours FREE!). :clap: :clap: :clap:

For pictures, go here: PICS & INFO
If interested, e-mail me at: [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.