Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, getting new wheels but I wont get them for a couple of weeks but I thought I would put the word out.

These are the factory 19" Forged G35 Coupe Wheels, made by Rays Engineering. The wheels have approx. 15K miles on them and are in great shape with the exception of a few minor scuffs around the lug holes and a couple of nicks around the edges both from the careless BA$+ARD that mounted the tires. The wheels have had no damage or curb rash and are pefectly balanced and true.

The Tires are Nitto NT555's with less than 4500 miles on them and show almost no wear, the tires were boght new in November for 949.00 Sizes are 235/35-19 front and 245/35-19 rear.

I will post pics later tonight and feel free to email or PM me with any questions.

Again, I won't be able to sell the wheels until I get the new ones in 2-3 weeks but wanted to let everyone here know about them and offer first dibs.

Asking price is 1200.00 plus shipping, will consider REASONABLE offers, tires and wheels are only for sale as a set.

So spread the word! Thanks guys!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.