Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I need to take care of a few more important things in life so the car is sadly going to be leaving me soon.

Pretty much stock, gunmetal painted stock track rims, Hotchkis swaybars (stock included), Nismo GT shift knob, JDM front reflectors and Fairlady Z rear badging. Track edition includes Rays 18" rims and Brembo brakes stock.

Tires- front stock Bridgestones with plenty of tread wear
rear Toyo T-1S with plenty of treadwear

Brakes- Project Mu B-Force brake pads

Car is extremely clean, clean car fax, full synthetic oil after break in. 24,800 miles is what the odo reads currently. And I do have more pics for anyone interested. Thanks!

Located in Austin,TX- $26,500 OBO

-Phil Redmon
512-431-3644 or [email protected]

Edit: Just a side note but this is the rarest type of Z to find- very limited production color and only 200 or so Brickyad Track editions were produced and I'm sure many of those are already off the road.

[url='http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTA0NzAyOTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg'][/url]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Realized I hadn't updated in a while, but car is still for sale now with 30k miles on it. The Hotchkis swaybars are gone, almost new Potenza S-03's up front, and the price has been dropped-

$23,000 OBO

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, and so do I. It's funny though, I don't know if its just the time of the year that I've been selling but there has only been 1 person actually come see the car in the past several months its been up for sale. As another Brickyard owner, I'm sure you understand how much better it looks in person than in pics!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
is the powdercoat on the wheels shiny?
doesnt look like it in the pics, looks like cast black plastic... :lol:
totally agree on the way it looks better in person!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.