Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha All,
Where are the flasher relays for the front? I want to install the LED lights and have them turn on, but not flash when I signal. Can't find them under the hood anywhere! Where are they hiding. Thinking about breaking down and buying a set of factory manuals. Probably going to set me back $300. pretty expensive mod huh? :helpsmilie:

A Hui Hou

PaulO

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
sounds cool, let me know if you get this working and how to do it.. would you mind doing a how-to write up on it?

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll post the install once I find the way.

A Hui Hou

PaulO

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is going to take some time and research. Can't resist the challenge. Found out there is NO flasher relay! The CAN controls, monitors and handles "input" from the multi-position switch AKA the turn signal stalk.
This means there is no power from the switch to turn on a relay, as far as I can tell. Anyone knows if there is at least a reference voltage (5Vdc) so I can possibly make a circuit to a relay?

A Hui Hou

PaulO

"The improbable we can do now, the impossible takes a little longer".

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Hey Paul, you are speaking in a foreign language as far as relays etc go, but I do have an adobe copy of the SM if you need a few pages....

what island are you on BTW? Hubby and I just booked a trip to Maui coming up in March....although he'd kick my butt if I said I wanted to go to a Z meet while we were there ahahhahahahaha

And what does this mean? "A Hui Hou"? If it's nice I'd like to be able to use it while we are there--does it mean thanks? or some pleasantry?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts