Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who likes what? i actually would like to purchase one of these but cant decide on what one?

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Originally posted by Integra97Zeke@Feb 22 2004, 12:25 AM
IMO the Vertex front lip is the best, but like you, all of them are pretty nice looking.

actually the vertex is a complete bumper, not just the lip. i like the veilside v1 lip

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by Steve350Z+Feb 22 2004, 08:30 AM-->QUOTE (Steve350Z @ Feb 22 2004, 08:30 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Integra97Zeke
@Feb 22 2004, 12:25 AM
IMO the Vertex front lip is the best, but like you, all of them are pretty nice looking.

actually the vertex is a complete bumper, not just the lip. i like the veilside v1 lip

actually vertex has a lip kit too

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
to be honest, that lip would not last one mile on some of the streets aorund this city. or pretty much any driveway, speed bump, you name it. it sticks way to far out and hangs a bit too low.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I would definately have to go with the Veilside V1 also. It wiill almost definately be my next mod. I am going to get it in urethane though because the carbon fiber and the fiberglass will break way too easily.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
another good thread.....

i really liked (and still do) the Top Secret front lip/diffuser. They look best painted, and are functional. But the price ouch! Way overpriced

the Nismo USDM Lip is nice too, very well priced, but that edge where it attaches onto the bumper is quite noticeable on lighter colors

I rekon the Z needs a lip that squares off the edge of the bumper - below the reflector. Looks alot more aggressive

im not a fan of the bigger lips like Greddy

re protecting the front lip. I bought from PerformanceNissan this Nismo rubber trim piece that is sits just below the lip of my JDM Nismo bumper (still on order). It arrived today, its a flexible rubber, can bend it to any shape you want, and affixes with supplied double sided tape. I bought this thinking if i rub the bottom of my lip, the rubber will take the hit. Itll be alot easier, and cheaper, to replace the rubber than respray/repair the lip. Though it will reduce ground clearance further by a few mm

this should work on any lip, just need to cut it to size
http://performancenissanparts.com/catalog/...=2016&osCsid=...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts