3,881 Posts
Originally posted by TOYKILLA+Sep 24 2005, 10:01 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-buZam
@Sep 24 2005, 07:36 PM
where is WingsWest?
[snapback]157862[/snapback]​

if you dont see it, add it!
[snapback]157877[/snapback]​

OK...it was frustrating :banghead: , but I finally got it done. Added Wings West Lip, then added their category info, and then I figured out how to finally upload a pic...how exciting :clap:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I am sure that the learning curve is also a little steeper cause you always want to compare things to what you already know, so the change for us old folks who have been coding for 20+ years is a little different.

I like the ability to add to a section and be able to search on things - once the info is in, it will make for a much better user experience - it just has to get in and formated!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Originally posted by buZam@Sep 24 2005, 10:43 PM
I am sure that the learning curve is also a little steeper cause you always want to compare things to what you already know, so the change for us old folks who have been coding for 20+ years is a little different.

I like the ability to add to a section and be able to search on things - once the info is in, it will make for a much better user experience - it just has to get in and formated!
[snapback]157906[/snapback]​

do you have any more pictures of the yellow Z that is your buddy icon?

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Originally posted by AmiricanMade+Sep 25 2005, 01:06 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-buZam
@Sep 24 2005, 10:43 PM

[snapback]157906[/snapback]​

do you have any more pictures of the yellow Z that is your buddy icon?
[snapback]157916[/snapback]​

no it is acatually a plastic model that you can buy. I googled it and liked the pic so used it!

·
Registered
798 Posts
i like this...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts