Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey hey, new to forum. anyone removed front bumper? I've ordered service manual but won't be in for a while. I have gruppe m intake to install and any help would be greatly appreciated. I will document install w/pics once I get to it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[attachmentid=8727]
[attachmentid=8728]
[attachmentid=8729]
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Jun 23 2005, 12:15 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-spkeehan
@Jun 23 2005, 11:25 AM
ooh ooh...can you send me the instructions, too, jinxxy?? :) i'll give you a cookie!
[snapback]119786[/snapback]​

you got it! give me a few..........
[snapback]119983[/snapback]​

Thanks so much, jinxxycat! didn't do intake today but I did do grounding wire kit. How-To made it a snap. one amendment to engine cover removel, however. caution: when working in the extreme heat as I did today, the metal collars, inside the rubber grommets, under the cover, which one might think were held in quite snuggly,might fall out when removing cover, and fall into intake valley of death to which there seems to be no end, or ......we'll just call it the abyss, yeah that's a better term. so everyone go ahead and make a note of that in your service manuals now and ..that's it just scratch out....intake valley..and......a..b..y...s..s..there we go. hope these photos help.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts