Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,
I have been ghosting around here for a little bit. Posted once about the stealth box. But anyways lets see about some introduction.
I am in the USAF. Been stationed over in Italy for the last 6 years. I went home on leave in Cali and too my father in law's lil Z from him. 2003 Silver Touring mod. So far I have added the Kenwood touch screen dvd player, JBL Amp, and the Stealth Box. Well I drove Bessy accross the US last week to Hampton Va. Fun drive btw. So now I am kinda looking for any good shops around my area that do good work and dont cost and arm and leg. I have a rear fin on order and some major rock chips on the hood and front clip that need to be fixed.
V/R,

Paullus

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Well then... Welcome to the boards we are always happy to have someone who serves our country! So being in the USAF have you flown any cool jets?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Cool! Welcome and enjoy the site and Z!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Good to have you on the board and welcome. If you ever pass threw AZ on your future road trips and come any where close to Davis Monthan AFB let me know and I'll give you the tour. Post some pic's of the Z everyone always loves to see pics of eachothers Z.

:welcome:

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome. No I am Enlisted so we dont get to fly the birds.. If I only knew before hand.. I bought the Motorsport 350Z Suzuka Wing style. Found a guy here that will paint my front clip, chips on my hood, head light clovers, and fin/install for 700.00 In Cali just getting the fin painted and installed was 300.00 so it does not sound too bad. But I am new to the area and have no clue the going rate around here.

V/R,

Paullus

·
Registered
56 Posts
:welcome: :welcome:

Aim High. Be sure and get a clear bra after you get that front end repainted. You won't be sorry later on.

BTW, I'm AF as well, LOL. I'm at Peterson AFB in Colorado Springs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts