Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey check out this SITE they are giving away 12 detailing products away from now until Christmas all you have to pay for is shipping. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Wow! A site dedicated to detailing the car! I've got some reading to do. Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Dec 4 2004, 12:06 PM
Wow!  A site dedicated to detailing the car!  I've got some reading to do.  Thanks for the tip!

Hey no problem....

If you need to know more about detailing I would definately recomend this SITE, tell them I sent ya... :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Dec 4 2004, 01:26 PM
****, those things sell out fast

I noticed that, too. Was curious about the clay bars, but they're all out of stock. Oh, well.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Its a great promotion. I already have picked up 2 items.

Pinnacle Leather Conditioner and 2 Apps
Wolfgang Tire Gel with App.

Cant beat free !!!!

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Got the microfiber rejuvinator kit. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, but there's nothing like getting something for free!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yeah the Pinnacle Micro Rejuvo Kit today was an awesome deal. Probably the best so far up there with the Pinnacle Paste Glaze. I noticed that they are selling out faster and faster. This item took only 2 hrs lol...

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Wow. Two hours! That's absolutely insane. I got mine around in just over half an hour before they sold out. Scary!!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No problem guys :thumbsup:

I had my GF wake me up this morning so I can check out what's being offered for FREE, I'm glad she did. :thumbsup:
I've been meaning to try out this particular product for my MF.

Hey Redefined, surely you use MF on your Z, don't you? If not you can send them my way :)

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I definitely use MF... I'll be using it. I was just saying...there really wasn't any need for me to get it, but hey, it was free!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Redefined350z@Dec 6 2004, 10:06 PM
I definitely use MF... I'll be using it. I was just saying...there really wasn't any need for me to get it, but hey, it was free!

Yeah, I just paid like 5 bucks for shipping, can't beat that deal.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:bump:

Just another reminder to get your FREE Wolfgang Interior Kit.

This is too cool :clap:

Unfortunately I'm going miss their giveaways next week because I'll be in Hawaii on vacation. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
THanks to DiRN who emailed me today and reminded me! :thumbsup: I was busy doing meaningless stupid stuff for my boss today........

And Blue Dragon..........I have no sympathy if you are going to HAWAII! :biggrin: Have a great time and who cares about free stuff when you are in Hawaii? :wavey:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts