Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me first say Central Carolina Nissan in Sanford, NC rocks. They hooked me up with a no money down and free gas for 1 year. If anyone needs a new or used car check them out. Talk to the sales manager Bobby on the new car floor or Jason in the used department.

So I bought my 04' PPW Touring about 1 month ago. It was brand new (sitting on the showroom floor since late 04'). The reason they hadn't sold it was they installed nismo rims and nismo catback exhaust. They wanted a hefty price with the mods so I negotiated to remove them to lower the price. I bought the car, and they arranged to swap the wheels and exhaust next week. I reminded the salesman at that time to make sure the wheels were the 5 spoke manual touring and not the 6 spoke (I wanted 18'' not 17'' and I didn't care for the style of the 17''). Well to make a long story short they installed the 17'' auto touring wheels, and upon my disapproval they agreed to swap them . . . . again.

I was semi torqued but I figured I would be running on their rubber till they swapped again so I didn't call and hound them about it. I called today and they still couldn't find the right wheels to swap with so they offered me 06's. Oh **** yeah I said, and the swap will happen this thursday.

I will post pics of my 06' impostor after install.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:clap: Nice! Looking forward to pics of another PPW!

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
nice! that's pretty sweet.

with no money down....how much are you paying a month?

free gas for a year. i would say "ok...that amounts to about $3000 or so dollars (high figure)....take that off of the price please" :)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They gave me gas cards worth $1,060 the average annual fuel cost in 04'. Didn't try and whine about how much gas is now compared to then, got a good deal as is.

I'm paying $515 a month, I've got 8.3% through nissan motor co. now and I'm hoping to get it down to a low 5% or better at the end of the year through my bank.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
They gave me gas cards worth $1,060 the average annual fuel cost in 04'. Didn't try and whine about how much gas is now compared to then, got a good deal as is.

I'm paying $515 a month, I've got 8.3% through nissan motor co. now and I'm hoping to get it down to a low 5% or better at the end of the year through my bank.
cool. i never knew how they went about giving you "free gas for a year".

515...yikes, that's high! :doh:

enjoy the car! i sold mine after over 2 and a half years....with 10K in mods! once you start...you don't stop! haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts