Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all think? As usual, to each their own. I have to appreciate the time and effort spent on cars, no matter how agreeable or not it is to the general public.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the graphics that start at the corner of the headlights and define the line along the upper side of the panels. That gives me an idea...I've been toying with the idea of highlighting the PPW with some blue graphics. Maybe something subtle?

·
Registered
806 Posts
It looks like the Signal Auto car. They use that color on a lot of their cars and same with the red line on the side of the car. I'm not feeling the bumper, but I think it's made by Rando (not sure).

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They probably had to make that bumper to fit all the extra stuff into the engine bay...intercooler anybody? I actually don't mind that front end, but it's because they did a good job of integrating it into the whole Z.

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
That front end was on the JUN car that wrecked. must be function over fashion.

Also, I am sure that this is a show car, and today show cars are typically extreme, and do not belong on the streets anyways.

So, as a show car it is beautiful, but i would not like it as a daily driver.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I personally like the kit... a lot... **** i may have a new mod.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Ya got a link to that? I can't see the pic.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I actually like that quite a bit. Obviously not for a daily driver, but that color is wicked awesome, and the bumper doesn't even turn me off that much. As for the stickers, yeah on a daily driver i wouldn't want them, but for a show car you've gotta represent your sponsors!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by DiRN@Jul 13 2004, 01:04 PM
<span style="color:darkblue">Here's the url for the pic: http://www.libero.co.kr/upload/tmc_psd/350z.jpg.  I don't know how he found it though</span>

Vee have vays..muahahaha!

I don't remember how I found it, but this dude has a lot of car pics. I think he's obsessed.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Originally posted by cedusett@Jul 13 2004, 04:12 PM
I actually like that quite a bit.  Obviously not for a daily driver, but that color is wicked awesome, and the bumper doesn't even turn me off that much.  As for the stickers, yeah on a daily driver i wouldn't want them, but for a show car you've gotta represent your sponsors!

Ditto

1 - 16 of 16 Posts