Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news from that foreign country we all call "New Mexico". My bottom end is built and should be going in by tomorrow.

Here are some new pics and a little video: ( I didn't realize the video recorded the conversation Todd (aka 350zdcalb) was having with our tuner about sharif's video):)

Forged Internals Video Right click and save

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
NICE ERNIE!

How's Todd's engine coming along? (let me guess, you tipped 'em to finish your's first, :lmfao: )

Haha, I hear you talking about Sharif's video, :rolf2:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[/quote]

Sharif's video, I've seen it, but my video above is my little video of a VQ that could!

What do you mean?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
[/quote]

Sharif's video, I've seen it, but my video above is my little video of a VQ that could!

What do you mean?
<div align="right">[snapback]74898[/snapback]
[/quote]
Nah, in the video you posted, you're telling the mechanic about Sharif's video. :rolf2: I watched it the first time just watching the engine, then played it again and listened to what you/or someone was saying about Sharif's video. :shiftdrive: :irock:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Woo hoo Ernie! Getting closer and closer to done!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm such a dumba$$, that's actually Todd talking to our tuner in the background about Sharif's video. The computer I am at doesn't have sound, so I didn't even think about sound when I watched the video. I'm glad I didn't say anything crazy, lol. Like comments about his good looking GF. :doh:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
[/quote]
:lmfao: :rolf2:
It's something along the lines of Sharif's got a friend who's in school, like producing videos and he made this 6 minute video of his car and it's awesome, it's like, showing him drive down this canyon road, showing something of every aspect of the car, he's got like a microphone, like, right by the blow off valve, so when he... and the video ends.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Nice and clean! ****, that must look good in person. I bet you're chomping at the bit! Keep submitting pics, Ernie! We need all the visual aids possible as part of our edumacation in FI.

·
Registered
4 Posts
[/quote]
:lmfao: :rolf2:
It's something along the lines of Sharif's got a friend who's in school, like producing videos and he made this 6 minute video of his car and it's awesome, it's like, showing him drive down this canyon road, showing something of every aspect of the car, he's got like a microphone, like, right by the blow off valve, so when he... and the video ends.
<div align="right">[snapback]74906[/snapback]
[/quote]

very good transcription there...i didn't realize ernie's camera picked up sound..i would have kept my mouth shut....well anyway, my motor should be at that stage by end of monday

TODD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts