Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
my CTO is from Australia (he's the creator of the software I sell...the venture capital firm bought him out and funded the company...we moved to Boston...and now he's the CTO here). He still has a house in Australia...and has a house around here. He has a bunch of cars in Australia...one being the FPV MkII GT-P (without the supercharger though...he wants to get a custom TT in it instead). He's a speed freak. He also has a 700+ HP 2 seater rocket (I'll find out what type of car is it...I forget off the top of my head...but, it's some olf classic roadster/speedster which he dropped a V8 in it and had it completely overhauled...now it's up to 700+ HP).

He and the CEO have a lot of toys! Actually...most of the management team here is like that. The CEO has a few Ferraris, Benz's, tucks, a custom built chopper...and a few other toys...and, he's only 36.

·
Registered
297 Posts
There's lot's of things we don't get. The only real performance sedans we get (Other than BMW M series) are home grown. Big Ford v Holden rivalry in Australia.

Here's a link to Holden's competitor. I personally prefer the FPV's but they just can't match it with the HSV's with it's 6.0 litre LS2 in a straight line.

http://www.hsv.com.au/index_new.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts