Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 350Z a few months ago and sold it for financial reasons. I am on the rebound financially but wanted more of a sleeper and something with four doors. Don't get me wrong I loved my Z and still miss her terribly. I am thinking of getting a G35 sedan and throwing on a Stillen supercharger kit (approx 410 hp at the crank). I would much rather have a turbo kit from APS. Does anyone know if it will fit in the engine bay? I just want the sound that the bov makes. It gives me chill bumps just thinking about it. Any info is appreciated.

·
Registered
498 Posts
[/quote]

The APS TT system will certainly fit the G35 with a supplementary fitting kit (a small box of additional parts) and the performance is just awesome, I've been driving the Twin Turbo G35 for the last 6 weeks or so - a fantastic car I must say.

Here's a link to some information and pics on the APS TT system to suit the G35 http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/350z/g35/g35.htm hope you enjoy and let me know if you have any questions. :cheers:

Thanks

Peter

·
Registered
52 Posts
[/quote]

The kit will not work on the sedan. The kit fits on the car fine but the problem comes with the intank fuel assembly and baffle pan system. It is completely different from the 350Z and g35 coupe and will not accept the fuel pressure regulator/plug modification necessary for the return fuel system. I am looking at the option of swapping a coupe tank into the sedan in order to make a return system work. Still waiting for the tank to arrive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts